T1 has gotten in trouble 4 times in the first 14 days of school. He got in trouble twice for talking (just like me when I was that age), once for showing his friends the word booty in the book of nouns his teacher keeps in their classroom, and another time for drawing a picture of a girl in his class with hairy armpits and antennas. While I'd like to dismiss these antics as normal for a 9-year old boy, I'm concerned at the 4:14 ratio because that suggests he's getting in trouble more frequently than most. This is such a stark contrast from his conduct last year. :( I have a feeling (and fear) that we're going to "pals" with his teacher and principal this year. I'll keep you posted.
BTW, the first official definition of booty is: spoil taken from an enemy in war; plunder; pillage. Who knew?
1 comment:
uh oh, that's not good. hopefully he gets better as the year progresses.
Post a Comment