Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Rush Hour 2.

That's where T1 got the idea of "stacking 'em up and having a buffet" (see posting below). He watched this movie at a friend's house (thanks, Amy) and cracked up when Jackie Chan interrupted Chris Tucker as he was selecting which woman was going to be his masseuse and referred to his options as a "buffet". Thank goodness there is no real meaning in T1's words, but it's still crazy that he would say something like this!

T2 went to school again on Monday and did well. He came home with his first piece of art work and it's on the fridge, of course. T2's teacher commented again on his aversion to sharing, but everything else seems to be going great.

T3 has an ear infection in both ears. He's in a lot of pain, so we're hoping the antibiotics kick in real soon. My poor baby. :(

I forced my crew to get up early Saturday morning so I could take some photos using my new lens. I took over 150 pictures, of which I have deleted approximately 50. I've decided to print about 30 of those and have posted a few below.


1 comment:

mp said...

those pics look good! they always come out fuzzy when i try to save them from here, will you email me some so i can print them?