Sunday, September 28, 2008

Taco-Nana

This afternoon Matt and I were in a local fast food drive-thru waiting for our food when T2, who was in the back seat said "Taco-Nana?". No, we weren't at Taco Cabana, but is anyone surprised that the first restaurant my child recognizes by name is Taco Cabana? Why couldn't he first recognize a deli, a farmer's market, or an organic grocer? Nope, it had to be Taco Cabana. Too funny!

It seems there were a couple of things I was going to write about T1, but I'm tired and drawing a blank. Hmmmm.... Oh, I remember -- In addition to dreaming of buying land for his family to build homes on (see the blog below), T1 is now also talking about saving enough money for a vacation in Athens, Greece. He'd like to make it to Greece in a couple of years and would like to stay there for about a week or so. He used Travelocity tonight to get an idea of how much it would cost and it's going to run him about $4,000 for airfare and arrangements at a five star hotel. He wants T2 and T3 to stay stateside, so he can enjoy Greece alone with Matt and I. Did I mention that he's insisting on paying for everything? I love how he dreams!

When T1 isn't dreaming, he's being a normal little boy. Matt told me that the other day he and his friend happened upon a dead skunk while they were walking home and they stuck it with a pen. Ick!

1 comment:

mp said...

haha taco cabana! figures!