Tuesday, September 2, 2008
"That's when I was young and foolish..."
That's what T1 said to me this evening when he was looking at a picture of himself from summer 2007. Do you think you're old and wise at the ripe age of 9 years old? Come on now, T1, get real! Wasn't it you who two days ago wrote in huge bubble letters the word GREECE and taped it to your bedroom wall? Wasn't it you who was so hyped over your first bottle of cologne that you sprayed it all over your body, your brothers, your blanket, and the bandana that's hanging on your wall? I love you, dear, but rest assured that "young and foolish" is all around you and I recommend you enjoy every moment of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is hilarious. i thought maybe he saw an old pic of you or matt and you guys were responding that to him. he's a funny guy.
Post a Comment