Wednesday, September 3, 2008

T2's First Day of School

T2 started pre-pre-preschool today; can you believe it? Apparently, all went well. He didn't cry when Matt left this morning, even though he did seem a little sad. The teacher said he had a hard time sharing a few times, but that he was generally happy throughout the day. Given his age, T2 is a man of few words, but Matt did try and pull some information out of him.

Matt: Did you have fun?
T2: Yes.
Matt: Did you play with Elaine?
T2: Yes.
Matt: Did you color?
T2: Yes.
Matt: Did you play with play-doh?
T2: Yes.

...and that's about it for that engaging dialogue. I'm just thrilled that everything went well and I am so excited about the benefits this program will have for T2. Here are a couple of pictures we took before school this morning:



One more thing... Matt told me that he had to give T2 two baths tonight because T2 somehow managed to get into the vaseline and rub it all over his face and his sheets after Matt had already bathed him. In addition to lathering himself up with the gooey stuff, T2 also did Matt the favor (ha!) of rubbing vaseline all over T3's face. Hearing of these events after the fact is hilarious, but I'm sure Matt would disagree! I'll try to banish the image in my head of Burt Reynolds in the movie Striptease!

2 comments:

mp said...

aww i'm so glad he had a good first day.

The Sarria Household said...

I LOVE YOUR PHOTOS!! YOU HAVE SOME AMAZING PICS!!