Tuesday, February 12, 2008

There's a new hat in town!


I think Matt hid the cowboy hat that T2 has been wearing lately. Either that or it's lost in the chaos of our home. :) In any case, T2 found another one of Matt's hats that he's taken a liking to. Orange camo seems to suit him, doesn't it? Particularly with the orange Doritos on his face and on his fingers. LOL!

So, T2 wore the orange hat almost all day today and Matt took this picture of him dancing to the Beatles. Yes, the Beatles! T2 used to love 'Hey Jude', but now he loves 'Eight Days a Week'. What a little ham!

Did you know that elementary schools have dances? T1's school is having a Valentine's dance for 4th and 5th graders. Yesterday T1 said he doesn't want to go to the dance, but then today he came home all excited because he got to dance with the girl he likes in PE class. He told me that he got to put one hand on her shoulder and the other on her hip. Should I be worried? I'm not sure if he's going to the dance or not, but I'll keep you posted. I thought I didn't have to worry about this stuff for another few years. UGH.

1 comment:

mp said...

that is really weird. we do not have dances here for our 4th and 5th graders.

glad travis found a new hat :)