Friday, February 8, 2008

Am I a blogger?

I think not... However, I use email so much at work that I detest using it at home, so I am going to try and use this blog to keep family and friends up to date on the happenings of our household. Unbeknownst to her, my sister-in-law gave me the idea. She has a blog and it is a lot of fun to read. My blog, unfortunately, may or may not be fun to read. Time will tell. As I ponder what I should write about, I'm hesitant to start out of fear that I'm going to come off as a mom who boasts too much about her kids. However, I think that's all I got. Is that okay with you? I hope so! Here I go...

I'll start with one of our biggest recent highlights. T1's grades have been great this year! He got straight A's for the first half of the year. He even got all E's ('excellent') for his conduct grade during the last grading period. One might wonder, "T1's conduct at school is that good?". Yep, I'm so proud of him! He has wonderful teachers this year, and I think he's really thriving in their classrooms. It's wonderful to see! I wish that behavior translated better at home, though. I won't tell you what grade Matt and I would assign if his conduct at home was evaluated!

T2 is at such a cute age right now. He's totally into animals and can make just about every animal noise there is. Horses, monkeys, cats, dogs, goats, owls, wolves, snakes, etc. You name the animal and he can make the sound. He also likes books, balls, sticks, Barney, Elmo, and Nemo. His favorite thing in the whole wide world is Matt. T2 is borderline obsessed with Matt for now, but I'm sure he'll grow out of it. I'm just glad they have such a strong bond. Lately, T2 has been making his dad happy by wearing cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. The boots come and go, but the hat is falling apart he's wearing it so much! He even wears it to bed sometimes. My crazy little cowboy!

T3 is growing and developing so fast. We went to the doctor this week and he is bigger than 9 out of 10 babies. Surprised? Nah, after all, he's a Parker! He's sitting up on his own and he gets around the house by rolling everywhere. He's a real smiley baby -- it seems there is something sweeter about T3 than T1 and T2. Maybe he's just too young to be as rambunctious as the other two. We'll see.

Well, I'm off to watch some late night television before I conk out. Good night!

3 comments:

Jared said...

I think you're a blogger! Give us more!

mp said...

great 1st blog! i love to read about the kiddos. i mean, how is there not a funny story to post almost every single day, right?

glad you hopped on the bandwagon and can't wait to hear more!

Jennillionarie said...

I love your blog! I look forward to many updates!!