Boy, I'm exhausted! Matt, Jared, the kids, and I spent today at the rodeo. It was a lot of fun. It was a clear 80 degrees February day here in Texas and we were outside walking the fairgrounds almost all day. There were animals, carnival rides, funnel cakes, tractors, and moon bounces to keep us busy. (Thank you, Jared, for pushing the stroller so I could take some snapshots!) Notice T2's cowboy hat? Isn't it awful? It's totally falling apart, but he loves it! It's so bad that the goats in the petting zoo kept trying to eat it. Hilarious!
Well, sorry this posting is so short, but it's time for Matt and I to watch Scrubs and get ready for bed. Take care everyone!
1 comment:
oh my gosh that hat is horrible! time for a new one for sure! how cute though, how much he loves it. great pics.
p.s. where is thursday night scrubs?? i can't find it anymore and I'm sad!
Post a Comment