Today I'm taking a first-ever break from blogging about the boys. Why? Because Marie "tagged" me. Here's the deal with the TAG...you're supposed to share five things you're obsessed with and then TAG five of the most fabulous bloggers you know. I'm going to be different and list six things I'm obsessed with and only tag two people (because not many people I know blog). Here we go:
1. Matt. What an amazing man, and easily the most important person in my life! He’s my foundation, closest friend, and love of my life. God was looking upon me favorably the day Matt came into my life (the time when we were 20, not when we were 10).
2. Bean and cheese tacos with extra cheese. These have been a weakness of mine since the late 80s when Taco Cabana came into my life. I’ve probably eaten at least 1,000 bean and cheese tacos and will likely eat 10,000 more in my lifetime.
3. Sudoku. When T3 was in the NICU after he was born, I bought a book of Sudoku puzzles to pass the time and instantly became hooked. I have to do a puzzle almost every night before I go to bed, regardless of how late it is or how tired I am.
4. Running. I love running – it makes me feel happy and healthy. I turn up my favorite music on the iPOD and hit the pavement to stay in shape and forget the stressors of life. Running also helps minimize the negative impact of all the bean and cheese tacos I consume!
5. Photography. I’m a picture freak! As I type this blog, my photos are being loaded and catalogued into a new software. The software has only scanned 70% of my pictures, but it has already identified more than 1,800 pictures of T3, more than 1,500 of T2, and more than 1,200 of T1. You get the picture… (Pun intended.)
6. Shells, rocks, and fossils. Matt calls this favorite activity of mine “picking crap up off the ground.” I’m a major dork in this regard. I love finding cool shells, rocks, and fossils. I can walk for hours with my head focused on the ground looking for these treasures, stopping only when my neck hurts from looking down too much. Yesterday I learned that one of Tyler’s friend’s moms also loves this activity and we might go fossil hunting later this weekend. So cool!
Ok, so I'm tagging Jenny and Melissa! (You guys better participate!)
2 comments:
Hi Amber! I love finding shells and seaglass. When we were in North Carolina this summer they had some really beautiful treasures on the beach. Happy Thanksgiving!
love your list!
Post a Comment