Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween...Two Weeks Later!

Much time has passed since Halloween, but I can't let it go unrecognized. We had a lot of fun! Grandma Sara, Marcus, Lisa, Nana, MamMa, and Jared all came over. Lisa brought Kyleigh and Jared brought Brandon and Brandy, so it was busy at our house. For a holiday like Halloween, the more the merrier!

The afternoon started with Matt grilling some yummy hamburgers for everyone, after which we took pictures in the front yard and then began our trick-or-treating activities. Everyone wanted to join in on the fun, so we had a posse going down the street. I was wearing high heels so I only made it to one house, and then I sat in front of my house with Nana and MamMa and handed out candy to the neighborhood kids. The rest of the crew accompanied the kiddos on their trick-or-treating adventure. The little guys had a blast! Last year, we were pulling T3 in the wagon, and T2 at times. This time they both walked, and sometimes ran, between each house never wanting to be helped. The only problem introduced was when the pumpkins holding their candy had so much candy that they became too heavy. Matt ended up unloading some of the candy into his super-duper cargo shorts (and his tummy), and the kids were ready to go again once that was done.

T1 had a blast as well. He ended up running into some girl friends from school and hung out with them much of the night. T1 and his friends came to the house and hung out for a little bit and, man, those girls can talk! I entered the room where they were visiting and couldn't escape for 15-20 minutes despite my repeated attempts. Nonstop talking and unlimited enthusiasm! I was glad they were having a good time.

T1 was dressed as a hobo, T2 was Spiderman, and T3 was Batman. I was Elpheba (the wicked witch from Wizard of Oz) and Matt was, well... a dad who ate his sons' candy! Here are a few pictures from a local pumpkin patch and from Halloween night. I used a different method to upload the photos, so click on the first photo to access the online album. Let me know your feedback about this viewing option.

10-31-2009

1 comment:

mp said...

cute pics, love the superhero's.

viewing the pics was easy, and when i was done and clicked on the back button, it brought me back to your blog! i was hoping that it wasn't going to make me back track all the pics i just saw, and it didn't :)