We're finally making progress with T3's potty training. Yes, we've resorted to bribing him with Skittles, but it's working! He's wearing underwear to school all day every day (awesome!). He also goes pee in the potty most of the time when we're at home; unfortunately, we're still having issues getting him to go poo in the potty at home. More often than not he poops in his underwear. Ewwww!!!!
Needless to say we were thrilled when he pooped in the potty on Sunday morning, but I'm not so sure we're thrilled about what he did tonight. He had to go poop while playing outside so he took his underwear off and proceeded to squat and poop right in the middle of the backyard. So not cool. Thank goodness Matt took care of that one! Looking at it with the cup half full, I suppose we should be glad that he didn't go in his underwear. Sadly, I'm waiting for the day he does this at one of T1's soccer games. Both he and T2 are rather comfortable dropping their drawers to pee anywhere outside, so I fear pooping on the soccer field while we are watching T1 is the next natural extension for T3. No pun intended.
No comments:
Post a Comment