Tuesday, September 7, 2010

No umbrella?

Today we had a tropical storm pass through our region and drop a ton of rain. I felt horrible because we didn't have a spare umbrella T1 could use when he walked home from the bus stop. Knowing how bad it was expected to rain, Matt quickly cut arm holes out of a trash bag and threw it in T1's book bag as he ran out the door this morning. I left work early today because of the poor weather conditions and happened upon T1 walking with friends from his bus stop and, yes, he was wearing the trash bag. At the time, it wasn't even raining that hard and none of his friends had umbrellas, hoodies, or anything else to protect them. When I asked T1 why he was wearing the trash bag, he laughed and said it was because he was white trash. Get it? See below:

1 comment:

mp said...

Ha, ha, I get it. He should dress up us that for halloween.