Saturday, April 19, 2008

The third turd...

...is driving me NUTS! He's not sleeping at night. I can't tell you how many times I've prayed lately for him to fall asleep (at least 6 times last night alone). He's pulling himself up on everything, but he doesn't know how to get back down gracefully so he keeps falling (and have you seen how much tile we have in our house?). He's cutting teeth, so he's crying much more than normal. It's been a lot to handle lately, but just when I think he's pushed me to the brink, he gets happy beyond belief and makes the cutest, happiest noises, smiles hugely, and makes the cutest faces. I feel like he has me on an emotional roller coaster. I very much prefer stability, so this whole trend of down one minute and up the next is challenging.

T2, of course, isn't helping matters much. Right now he's pressing on the top of his Nuby cup until a few drops of water come out on the coffee table and then he's licking it up. He's also using his head like a bulldozer, pushing T3 out of the way as he navigates our messy living room floor.

Is it nap time yet????

3 comments:

The Sarria Household said...

Oh how you make me want to have kiddos! Haha!!
I

mp said...

i hope he's sleeping better!

Jennillionarie said...

Hey Amber! I got my teeth whitened (Zoom) at the dentist office. Pixel is skin resurfacing with a pulsed light it erases fine lines, wrinkles and acne scarring...kinda like fotofacial except that fotofacial targets hyper/hypo pigmentation. I am having a pre mid life crisis. It's really bad. Can you imagine me when I turn 40? AHHH.
I seriously doubt you need it though. :)You are beautiful already!!!!!

You have the best blog ever! It keeps me laughing! I always look forward to the next entry. Hope you are getting some sleep.