Thursday, April 10, 2008

T1 and Shelby Sitting in a Tree...

K - I- S- S- I- N - G!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, seriously, T1 was very proud to announce today that he has a girlfriend. It was the first thing out of his mouth when I came home from work today. Too cute! He said the whole thing went down like this:

Shelby: "Do you like me?"
T1: "Yes, do you like me?"
Shelby: "Yes, do you want to be girlfriend/boyfriend?"
T1: "Sure."

Pretty funny, huh? Also, I just received the following email from his teacher:

"Hello- Just thought I would drop you a quick note that is rather interesting. The word is out that (T1) has a girlfriend. :) He and Shelby are "going out." I kept asking..."Where are they going?" The kids found that rather amusing. He probably doesn't even know that I know this."

I'll keep you posted as this relationship evolves.

On another note, I took a few pictures of the boys this weekend. Aren't they cute? :)




1 comment:

mp said...

such good pics! i love their matching shirts.