I hate how much family time I miss because of time spent at work and school. I missed T1's middle school orientation and his first school play. I've never been to T1's swim practice on a weekday night (I've been on Saturday morning). I've never been to Baskin Robbin's dollar night with the boys. I missed T2 pooping in his underwear the first time, pooping in the potty the first time, and missed him smearing his poo on the toilet seat and inside of his legs (don't think I really missed anything there!). I missed T2's enthusiasm over the baby chicks at the feed store. I miss T2 and T3 playing with and picking on the other children at T2's school. I would say I miss T3 screaming throughout the day, but I get plenty of that when I get home. :) I could go on, but I'm missing too darned much and it's really starting to wear on me.
On a completely unrelated note, Garth just farted and it smells like rotten broccoli. Gross! Now it looks like he's running in his sleep. Maybe he's running from the smell like I wish I could!
1 comment:
You can't focus on what you are missing. Focus on the time you do have with those beautiful boys and believe me, they will appreciate all your hard work and efforts once they are older. I am proud of you. Love you!!!
PS: Garth farting really made me LOL! That totally changed the tone of this blog! Haha!!
Post a Comment