It's late and I have to go to bed, so I won't write much, but Matt told me something tonight that I thought was cute and wanted to share. He took T2 and T3 on a picnic today in a relatively rural area and they had to hike on a path to get to where they ate. After lunch, Matt had to pee so he raised his shirt a little and took his stance (don't worry, no one was around). After seeing this, T3 kept lifting his shirt and pretending to pee the whole way back to the truck. I think it sounds cute, but Matt said it took forever to get back to the truck and it was annoying.
Now that I think about it, T3 has been mimicking others a lot lately. Last night, we were all hanging out in T1's room listening to music. T1 was dancing and T3 started copying him, so T1 took it a step further and actually got T3 to do the hoochy-mama dance. It was just after bath time, so T3 was only wearing a diaper and a Greek hat (copying T1, of course), and he looked so cute as he shook his groove thang.
Here's a picture of him during bath time. What a cutie!
1 comment:
very cute! he's thinning out!
Post a Comment