- Have I mentioned T1 has a girlfriend? I think I have... Well, they're still going strong. That is, if you call strong never hanging out, talking on the phone, texting, etc... I think they're basically good friends in cross country. I'll take it.
- T1 got all A's the first six weeks, but he got a low test grade in one of his classes that almost tripped him up. Glad he pulled through!
- He wants to run a half marathon so we've been training together. We're up to 6.25 miles and are hoping to run 7 miles this weekend. Hopefully, the weather will be on our side.
- Bye bye 5-finger vibrams -- T1 has a new favorite shoe. Sanuks. He's been obsessing over them, so we took him shopping this weekend and he bought a pair using his birthday money. Turns out they are so comfortable that even I gave in and bought a pair.
- Attitude. While not a major problem, he has exhibited quite an attitude at times lately. Payback for how we treated our parents when we were that age, I'm sure...
Monday, October 17, 2011
T1 Happenings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
adam tried a pair of sanuk's a while back but they didn't stay on right or he couldn't wear them with socks or something, i can't remember. hope they work out for yall, they are super cute!
yay for all A's!! and for running!!
Post a Comment