Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lovin' My Boys

Although the boys have sufficiently exhausted Matt and I lately, they have also thrilled us. Unfortunately, because I haven't taken the time to blog, I've missed capturing so many of their precious moments. T3, for example, blazed past Matt this morning and crawled into my bed to snuggle with me. He brought his favorite blue "horsey blankie" (which he thinks is my favorite as well and brings it to me every single morning), crawled under the covers, hugged me and fell back asleep. He can be such a sweet little love! Yesterday T2 asked me why I put on makeup, I said because it makes me pretty (sort of, maybe), and he replied that I was already pretty. Awww... T1 is always a big fan, seizing every opportunity to say something sweet to me. I dropped him off at camp today and despite how anxious he was to see and hang out with his friends (he could hardly contain his excitement this morning!), he stayed by my side, offered to let me take pictures of him, walked me to my car, told me he loved me and would miss me, and watched as I drove away. He was so sincere and sweet! I need to remember these sweet moments next time I feel like pulling my hair out because they're boisterous, mischievous, and full of endless energy. My guys are the best!

No comments: