Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bieber Fever

I thought having boys meant that the whole Bieber Fever craze would pass without any impact on our house. Strangely enough, though, I received the following text message from Matt last night:

"T2 was just combing his hair and asked if he looked handsome. Then he asked if his hair looked like Justin Bieber because girls like Justin Bieber."

Keep in mind that T2 is only four years old! Where in the heck did he hear about Justin Bieber? I can assure you his music is never played and he is never discussed in our household. On the way home this afternoon he asked if he could comb his hair when we got home. As soon as he walked in the house, he asked where the good black brush was and started combing his hair. He then asked for gel! I didn't let him put gel in his hair then, but when he asked again after nap I let him. He was so happy!


No comments: