Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fascination with the Female Anatomy

I am so embarrassed. I was at a church function yesterday when one of the sweetest ladies in our congregation approached me to share that T2 and T3 have been calling her super sweet, super shy Chinese exchange student "big boobs". The girl's name is Min-Joo, so I thought surely she was misunderstanding what they were saying. After all they are fairly young and T3 still doesn't enunciate clearly. Min-Joo does sort of sound like "big boobs", right? Wrong. On our way home, I said "Boys, I have to ask you a serious question." I was having a hard time stifling a chuckle, so Matt jumped in and asked "You know Min-Joo...what do you call her?" A huge grin immediately spread from ear to ear on T2's face and he buried his head into the side of his carseat. Silence. Matt asks again, and T3 yells "BOOBIES!" The whole car erupted in laughter, but I'm left wondering how and when did they become boob-boys? I think Matt has some explaining to do.

No comments: