Monday, October 25, 2010

At least he's clean!

During bath time on Saturday evening T2 and T3 were having so much fun with their toys and with each other. I was sitting on the recliner about 15 feet away with a direct line of sight to them and was enjoying watching them use their imaginations, giggle, and splash. They were having so much fun together that I let them play until they were ready to get out. An hour later with fingers like raisins, T2 bounced out of the bath. I dried him off and then went to pry an unusually quiet T3 out of the water. What I found was hilarious! He had the bar of soap in his hand (which he knows he's not allowed to play with) and was extremely focused on cleaning every nook and cranny of his Go Diego Go toys (pronounced by T3 as his "doe doe doe's" -- you have to hear his enunciation to appreciate it). Half the bar of soap was in his hair, chunks of soap filled the bathtub, the faucet was covered in a very thick layer of soap -- he had gone to town! Here a couple of pictures:

No comments: