We overheard T2 telling T3 "When you're told to do what you're told, do what you're told! Okay? Okay." Matt walked in and said "T2, get in bed now!" to which he replied "Yes ma'am, captain!"
While at Dairy Queen earlier, Matt said something about rootie tootie fresh and fruity and T2 immediately quipped "rootie tootie shake my boodie!" and proceeded to shake his groove thang for us at home -- he loves doing that!
The other day Matt and T2 were having an exchange and I asked T2 "Is daddy your #1 main man?" He replied with enthusiasm "Yes, and you're my #2!" What a boost to the self esteem! At least I'm ranked!
Last and least, we have tongue kisses. Yep, for some reason T2 and T3 think it's funny to stick their tongue out when you go in for a kiss. I've been the recipient of a surprise lick a time or two lately and it ain't cool! Grandma Sara and Grandpa Marcus got a dose of the tongue kisses tonight...(sorry guys)!
No comments:
Post a Comment