I only have a minute to write while Matt is trying to prove that I didn't just beat him at Scrabble. Sure, I used the words "gi" and "talkie" in my last play to win the game, but dictionary.com says they are both words. I don't know why Matt's complaining - he used the word "peal" thinking he was using "peel", but I was kind enough to look up "peal" for him and it turns out to be a bonafide word. I'm only writing about this to annoy him when he reads this later. I WON! I WON! And, yes, "chi" is a word! HA!
Okay, now that's out of my system...
Sick. Sick. Sick. That about sums up our life lately. T2 has been sick all week. The tubes in his ears fell out this week (he's had them since he was 11 months old) and he now has infections in both ears. He had fever every day this week and was battling terrible congestion. He completely lost his appetite and personality. I hate seeing him like this. Thankfully, he's on the mend. Unfortunately, T3 is now catching the same bug. I can't wait until we're all healthy again. We've been run down since before Thanksgiving and we're tired of it!
T1 has a new girlfriend. She's like number 5 or 6 this year. I think her name is Taylor, but I can't keep up anymore. I don't know what makes her different, but he said he wanted to buy her a ring for Christmas. Say what?! He's crazy. No way in heck is my 10-year old buying some chick a ring. He ran into an ex-girlfriend the other day (remember the one from church that he never really broke up with?) and she threatened to beat or kill him, I forget which. Such drama!
T1 ran a 5K with his funky unky (Uncle J) last weekend. There were 800+ runners and T1 ranked 226 overall and number 6 in his age division. I was so proud of him! I think Uncle J, T1, Matt, and I are going to run a 4-miler for the rodeo in February and there may also be a half-marathon in my future. We'll see...
On a special note, Matt and I celebrated our 10-year wedding anniversary yesterday! I don't know what I did to deserve this wonderful life with him, but these have been the best years ever. I love you, Matt.
1 comment:
aww sorry the little t's are sick. glad they are on the mend.
congrats to tyler for running a 5k. matthew has been bugging me to run one too but that would require me to run one. maybe adam will go run one with him.
congrats on 10 years! where has the time gone? i'm so happy for you and matt and how far yall have come. here's to 10 more! (picture me holding up a glass of champagne, or a mojito)
Post a Comment