So, T1 starts school in 2 days and guess what? His face broke out for the first time! It's not too bad, but he does have three pimples. T1 hasn't said anything, so I hope he's not bothered by this first blush of acne. It's something most of us have to deal with, but the timing couldn't be worse. Maybe breakouts aren't as agonizing for boys like they are for girls (at least this girl)? Let's hope not because there will be a lot of girl "friends" in his class this year - Bianca, Desiree, Kaitlyn, and Elaine to name a few. Pimples aside, this should be a good year for my T-man!
On a related "growing up" note, T2 has a ton of leg hair! What's up with that? I would bet money that he has as much leg hair as T1. Is that odd? (Have I already blogged about this? I feel like I have. Hmmm...)
T3 has been having a blast hanging with his big brothers lately. He follows them around and copies much of what they do. He tried to repeat what others are saying and he's making a lot of noises that sound a lot like words and is definitely saying a couple of words clearly. I can't believe he's approaching the toddler years already!
1 comment:
hope everyone has a good day tomorrow!
Post a Comment