Friday, July 25, 2008

Resilient or stubborn?

I am forecasting that T3 is either going to be one of the most resilient or one of the most stubborn people I know. Given our family history of stubbornness (has anyone met my husband or my dad? smile...), I would almost guarantee that he'll land on the stubborn side. You can pull him away from the dog food and water bowls 10 times and each and every time he will immediately go right back to those stupid dog bowls. He's also discovered the cat litter box. Super ick, right? Well, you can divert him from the litter box 10 times and each time he'll try to get back to the litter box. He definitely challenges our patience!


On another note, T3 has discovered a love of sunglasses. He's also started wearing T2's cowboy hats and has shown an interest in T2's cowboy boots. Oh yeah, he's also eating crayons. Smells terrific on his breath...not. Check out our cool, stubborn guy below:

1 comment:

mp said...

haha, he's so cute!!!