We're not fans of WWF, but I think T2 must have been exposed to it in a former life. The reason I say this is because this morning he was picking up chairs and throwing them across the toy room. He also picked up his child shopping cart and threw it across the room. He, of course, had the biggest smile on his face as he did this.
A few minutes later, our entire family was in the toy room. Before long, T1 was being loud, T2 was throwing things, and T3 was crying. It was so loud, messy, and crazy that Matt and I could do nothing but laugh. Believe it or not, Matt says this kind of chaos is typical now that T1 is out of school. It's amazing how one extra person in the house can completely alter your sense of normalcy.
T2 and T3 are supposed to be napping right now, but T2 is crawling out of bed repeatedly. Matt, thinking he can control the situation, has taken to lying on their bedroom floor until both boys are asleep. This can last upwards of 45 minutes. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem Matt is too effective in this practice. In my observation, it seems Matt lies down and T2 strategically waits for Matt to doze off and then he creeps out of bed and runs out of the room. A few minutes ago I found T2 in the kitchen when he was supposed to be in bed. I picked him up (he started fake snoring as soon as he was in my arms) and put him back in the bed in his bedroom. Matt was asleep on the floor. I woke Matt up and he laughed at what happened. Not 10 minutes later Matt dozed off again and T2 tried to creep by him again. This time T2 accidentally woke Matt up by hitting his leg and T2's adventure was cut short. Believe it or not, T3 can sleep through all of T2's antics.
Did I tell you T1 has a new girlfriend? Shelby broke up with him again and a day later T1 had asked Kaitlyn, a fellow safety patrol, to be his girlfriend. Kaitlyn took a day to think about it and then agreed to be his girlfriend. She goes to our church, so this has given T1 another reason to be excited to go to church.
Well, I better go now. We just found T2 hiding behind the curtains in the front room. Yes, he is supposed to be in bed. Yes, we're getting frustrated.
1 comment:
ha, matt's sleeping on the job! sounds like something adam would do.
Post a Comment